The information days will be held from
- from 12:00 to 14:00 on 19 January in Narva, at the University of Tartu Narva College (Raekoja plats 2),
- from 12:30 to 15:00 on 6 February in Võru, at cultural centre Kannel (Liiva 13) and
- and from 11:30 to 14:00 on 7 February in Pärnu, at Pärnu central library (Akadeemia 3).
Attendees can obtain information about the following:
- the support programmes offered by the Nordic Council of Ministers to the public sector, non-government organisations and the area of culture;
- the most important conditions of applying for support;
- how to apply for support;
- the Nordic Council of Ministers and the work its Estonian office will be doing in 2018.
- Our advisers will be giving practical advice to the attendees at the information days, so it would be good if you read about the various support programmes we offer in advance at Nordic Council of Ministers office in Estonia web page.
The information days in Võru and Pärnu are held in Estonian and English, and the one in Narva will be in Estonian, Russian and English.