“When we set out on the mission to strengthen the Nordic brand through creative collaborations, we hoped that someday 1+1 would equal 3. Our wish seems to have come true – new Nordic conversations and collaborations are popping up every day, highlighting and creating Traces of North. To fuel this movement, we are thrilled to announce a new Open Call for Nordic projects So, get your team together, get creative and make us fall in love with your project,” says Tobias Grut, Project Manager of Branding the Nordic Region.
The aim is to create a unified brand for The Nordics, a brand that shares its relevance with the world by showing how Nordic thinking has inspired many, and how common values can transcend borders, cultures and generations.
TWO WAYS TO APPLY FOR FUNDING:
• Supportive co-operation: projects that help to set new standards and to brand the Nordic Region and our shared values. The maximum grant amount is DKK 250,000.
• Creative talents: projects that change the perception of how the Nordic Region should be branded. A high level of creativity with an emphasis on new actors and ideas is desired. The maximum grant amount is DKK 50,000.
MANDATORY APPLICATION CRITERIA:
• Emphasis on Nordic values and strategic focus areas
• A strong Nordic story
• Cross-sectoral co-operation/topics
• Co-funding (not applicable to creative talents)
• At least three partners, at least two of which are from different Nordic countries (not applicable to creative talents)
• Documented partners (not applicable to creative talents)
The application deadline is November 4 2018.
Read more about the terms for funding here.
Read more about the Nordic Brand project here.