The information days will be held:
- 22nd of January 9:30-12:00 in Tallinn, in co-operation with National Foundation of Civil Society
- 23rd of January 12:00-13:30 in Narva, TÜ Narva Collage (Raekoja plats 2, Narva)
- 25th of January 13:00 - 15:00 in Haapsalu, in co-operation with Foundation Läänemaa at the RKAS businessbuilding 2nd floor auditorium (Lahe tn 8, Haapsalu)
- 31st of January 14:00-16:30 in Põlva in co-operation with rural municipality government of Põlva at Põlva Cultrure and Hobby Centre (Kesk 15, Põlva)
Attendees can obtain information about the following:
- the support programmes offered by the Nordic Council of Ministers to the public sector, non-government organisations and the area of culture;
- the most important conditions of applying for support;
- how to apply for support;
- the Nordic Council of Ministers and the work its Estonian office will be doing in 2019.
Our advisers will be giving practical advice to the attendees at the information days, so it would be good if you read about the various support we offer in advance at Nordic Council of Ministers office in Estonia web page.
Attendance is free of charge, but registration is required.
- Register for the information day in Narva
- Register for the information day in Haapsalu
- Register for the information day in Põlva
- Register for the information day in Tallinn
Registration for the Tallinn information day will open soon.
Schedules for the information day in Tallinn and Narva will come soon.