The aim of the funding is to help organisations of people with disabilities to exchange experience and knowledge, develop projects or build up partnerships with their equivalent organisations in the Nordics, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Northwest Russia. The activity must promote the interests of people with disabilities in society in some way.
Strategic initiatives or projects in the form of a partnership
- The project must include organisations from at least three Nordic countries, or two Nordic countries and at least one Baltic State or one region in Northwest Russia.
- The activity could, for example, be in the form of a conference, the production of printed information or a campaign.
- Projects can be supported in an amount of between SEK 50,000 and SEK 500,000 (ca 4 800 – 48 000 eur).
- Applications must be received by 28 February.
- Participants from at least three Nordic countries, or two Nordic countries and at least one Baltic State or one region in Northwest Russia.
- The activity must have a specific programme and take place in the Nordic region, the Baltic region or Northwest Russia.
- Activities can receive funding of up to SEK 5,000 per Nordic country and up to SEK 10,000 kronor per Baltic State or region in Northwest Russia.
- The window for receipt of applications (for activities in 2020) will open in October 2019.
- Deadline November 30th 2019.
Priority areas for both funding options are: human rights, sustainable development, freedom of movement.
Lars Rottem Krangnes
Senior Adviser at the Nordic Welfare Centre
ph: +46 70 562 45 30