- What do creatives stand to gain rather than lose from AI shaking up the jobs market?
- The future of energy production: How to produce clean electricity locally whilst working with your neighbours?
- INTERVIEW | What links lions and mental health? An illustrator and a psychotherapist from Finland have the answer!
- Help, the kids are coming! But what if we turned bored teenagers into cyber specialists?
- These simple things are the greatest treasures of the Nordic-Baltic bioeconomy!
- The future of care for the elderly: how will medical robots and video calls improve the health of the elderly?
- Why do we need the democracy festivals?
- The role of friends in old age cannot be underestimated: socialising improves quality of life and reduces loneliness among the elderly
- DISCUSSION Successful at work and happy at the same time – is it possible?
- Carbon neutrality – scam or clever marketing gimmick?
- What kind of diet is the healthiest and the best for the planet based on Nordic nutrition recommendations?
- The key to cybersecurity is in the hands of women, but how can we make it appealing to them?
- Modern men suffer from another affliction so far seen as a young women’s ‘disease’
- How can we create a better society through the bioeconomy? Experts Katrin Kepp and Ragmar Saksing share their thoughts...
- Do children read? Children’s literature experts from Estonia and Finland know the answer
- Burnout is not burnout after all? Finnish mental health specialist calls out those romanticising burnout
- See for yourself: your lifestyle shows with embarrassing accuracy how much you waste!
- Age-friendly city comes to Estonia: Nordic experts explain what this should mean
Nordic Sustainable Future - the article series
Sustainability is not just about reusing your plastic bag or consuming locally, but includes so many different aspects of life. Therefore we have partnered up with Estonian news portal Geenius to publish articles which show the best practices and experiences from the Nordic countries and tie them with Estonian context. Our aim is to inspire people to follow the good example or to come up with their own ideas.
Please find the articles below: