Publications and presentations from our events
Nordic Council of Ministers' publications on:
Creative Industries Financing Forum 2015
- Yrjö Ojasaar, Entrepreneur, Solon Partners, Estonia: What Separates Good Money from Bad?
- Joost Heinsius, Entrepreneur, Values of Culture&Creativity, the Netherlands: Values of Culture & Creativity
- Heidi Kakko, CEO, EstBAN, Estonia: What Do Angels Want?
- Andy Johnston, Investor, MOOR Capital, Sweden: How does the mind of an investor work, how does it find potential businesses to invest in?
- Rene Tõnnisson, Co-founder and Member of Executive Board, Buildit Accelerator, Estonia: Investing into Creative Industries Startups - Balancing Opportunities with ChallengesInvesting into Creative Industries Startups - Balancing Opportunities with Challenges
Creative industries ...-2013
- Nordic Look 2013
- Nordic Look 2012
- Tobias Nielsén: The ERIBA model - an effective and successful policy framework for the creative industries
- Tobias Nielsén: Creative industries: growth or survival?
- Tom Fleming: The Creative Economy – Leading the Recovery in the Nordic-Baltic Region?
- Tobias Nielsén: Understanding the experience industry - a Swedish perspective on creativity
- KooPee Hiltunen: Nordic Co-operation in games industry
- Rasius Makselis: Creative Incubators as Policy Instruments
- Foundation Tallinn Business Incubators. Overview of business incubators and Creative Incubator in Tallinn
- Toomas Plunt: Reet Aus brand: Slow fashion. Beautiful clothes.
- Tartu Creative Industries Centre. Co-ordinator of creative industries development in Tartu
- Roger Wallis: File sharing - good, bad or worse?
- Per Helge Sørensen: Public Service and File Sharing
- Erik Kruse: here comes everybody...
- Emanuel Karlsten: How do we use the social web?
- Leif Lønsman: A make-over of Public Service Media - to transform old media to 360 degree digital media
- Stefan Ahlgren: Öland Harvest Festival
- Jyrki Kangas: Pori Jazz text
- Jyrki Kangas: Presentation of the Pori Jazz Festival
- Jyrki Kangas: Pori Jazz: add-on
- Anders Sjöstedt: Talk the walk – Creative industry development in Sweden
- "Empower the heritage". Proposal for strategic development of the Barbados cotton industry
New Nordic Food
- New Nordic Food - ideas and initiatives 2007-2009
- Toiduetnoloog Richard Tellström: New Nordic Food – Seven aspects of food as an asset in globalizing world
- New Nordic Food - Innovation in the food, tourism and experience industries
- Nordic Council of Ministers - Nordic flavours are coming into their own
- New Nordic Cuisine
- Martin Breuer: In a widening world best food is local!
- Magdalena Markowska: EXPLORE - Experiencing Local Food Resources in the Nordic countries
- New Nordic Food project EXPLORE - EXPeriencing LOcal food REsources in the Nordic countries
- Mikko Hasu: TILAVIINIT Finnish country wines - Fruit Wines from the North
- Bent Egberg Mikkelsen: Nordic School Food systems and approaches
- Marjaana Lahti-Koski: Nutrition in Finland: Towards healthier food from childhood on