Time: 29th of June at 10:00 EEST
Place: Online, Worksup
Conference language: English
Organizers: The Nordic Council of Ministers
Moderator: Johannes Tralla, Estonian Public Broadcasting
Tuesday, 29th June
- Johannes Tralla, Estonian Public Broadcasting
Bright future for off-shore wind? Challenges in the Nordic-Baltic region.
- Pierre Tardieu, Policy Officer, Wind Energy Europe
- Hando Sutter, CEO of Enefit/Eesti Energia
Energy efficiency in the building sector. Renovation wave in the public and private sector.
- Gatis Silovs, Head of Energy Finance, Ministry of Economics, Latvia
- Julie Kjestrup, Interim Head of Group Public Affairs & Sustainability, Danfoss
System integration as part of European Green Deal. What will it be and when will it be a reality? The role of hydrogen and CCUS.
- Simon Bennett, Innovation Lead for Energy Supply and Investment Outlooks at the International Energy Agency
- Ivar Kruusenberg, CEO PowerUp Energy Technologies/ Estonian National Institute of Chemical Physics and Biophysics
High level policy discussion on energy aspects of the European Green Deal.
- Kadri Simson, European Commissioner for Energy
- Riku Huttunen, Director General Ministry of Economic Affairs, Finland
- Dainius Kreivys, Minister of Energy, Lithuania
- Ingunn Svegården, Vice-President, New Energy Solutions, Equinor
- Timo Tatar, Deputy Secretary General, Ministry of Economics and Communication, Estonia
- Rasmus Errboe, Vice-President, Head of Region Continental Europe, Ørsted