Nordic-Baltic mobility programme for public administration
The Management Body of the Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme is closed for winter holidays 24.12.2018-01.01.2019.
ANNUAL BUDGET: 300 000 EUR
DEADLINE: next call for applications opens 15 January 2019, deadline for applications is 30 March 2019.
COUNTRIES: Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania; autonomous territories - Åland, the Faroe Islands, Greenland
- civil servants and other staff in the public sector
- all administrative levels (state, county, region, local government, associations of local governments)
- individual applicants as well as groups (2-8 persons) and networks
- knowledge and experience transfer on best practices
- harmonisation of working standars
- raising the competitiveness of the Baltic Sea Region in the globalizing world
- study visits (3-10 working days in one country)
- internships (up to 20 working days in one country)
- network activities
Essential requirements (NB! Read the guidelines from 2014 onwords):
- Nordic-Baltic mobility to at least two countries: Nordic applicants should visit partners in min. two Baltic countries, and Baltic applicants should visit partners in min. two Nordic countries
- network mobility to one country for at least three parties: Nordic applicants should invite partners from min. two Baltic countries, and Baltic applicants should invite partners from min. two Nordic countries to the network events
- confirmation letters from superior, host institutions and on co-financing (at least 40% of the total budget)
- the programme covers up to 60% of the budget
- eligible costs: travel (incl. insurance), accommodation, per diem
- non-eligible costs: conference fees, costs related to regular NB8 meetings, room and equipment rental, translation, in-kind costs, etc.
HOW TO APPLY? We accept only online applications submitted through the platform NB8-Grants (round will be open in January 2018)
DOWNLOAD PROGRAMME LOGOTYPE: